We're on the hunt for a brilliant Client Manager to join the brand new GC Partners addition in Amsterdam. Your passion for finance and sales will complement your project management and relationship building skills, and you'll feel right at home with our collaborative ways of working. Ideally we're looking for someone with some previous experience, but equally important is a true team player with a positive, can-do attitude and loads of energy and drive to make things happen. If this sounds already perfect, please continue reading.Solliciteer nu
We're on the hunt for a brilliant Client Manager to join the brand new GC Partners addition in Amsterdam. Your passion for finance and sales will complement your project management and relationship building skills, and you'll feel right at home with our collaborative ways of working. Ideally we're looking for someone with some previous experience, but equally important is a true team player with a positive, can-do attitude and loads of energy and drive to make things happen. If this sounds already perfect, please continue reading.
You demonstrate strong time management with the proven ability to work using own initiative and prioritise workloads efficiently. You are adaptable to changing workload and priorities, but also operate with integrity and with a client centric mind-set, with the ability to build and enhance strong and meaningful client relationships. Besides that you have meticulous attention to detail, possess excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills, and are you able to communicate at all levels.
Other qualifications and skills
• 2+ years’ experience in a sales, financial services, or FX brokerage role with a proven track record of success
• Previous experience of KYC onboarding and AML
• A-C Mathematics and English GCSE (or equivalent) required
• Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills
• For this full-time position a willingness to travel is essential
• The Dutch GC Partners office is going to be located in Amsterdam – preferable living nearby the city
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Asap available
• Develop a profitable and sustainable client portfolio by using first-class relationship management skills, being accountable for all aspects of service and support for our clients and affiliates
• Exceed the monthly billing target required, monitoring market information and applying sales skills to retain, develop, and profitably grow our existing client and affiliate base
• Provide expertise in the areas of private and corporate foreign exchange and payment solutions to our clients and affiliates, articulating the unique value and distinguishing quality of our services
• Provide clients and affiliates with market information and global economic news to help influence their cash flow, product pricing and profits
• Process deals on the trading platform and respond to payment inquiries through multiple channels.
• Efficiently on-board clients, including individuals, corporates, affiliates and other partners, ensuring correct categorisation and adherence to compliance & regulatory requirements
• Review and conduct ongoing monitoring for clients, affiliates, and partners
• Manage and update client files, ensuring up-to-date and accurate record
• Oversee and manage online registrations, including calling leads and completing registrations
• Liase with affiliates to follow-up on referrals
• Liaise with traders for client currency requirements
• Provide timely progress and activity reports or updates to Line Manager
• Take responsibility for the identification, management and escalation of risks that relate to your role
• Escalate all client issues in a timely manner to appropriate levels to ensure a consistently high level of service
• Manage inbound and outbound calls and emails in a timely manner
• Act as a brand ambassador in all interactions
• Work effectively within the Client Manager team to maximise potential and deliver results
• Collaborate and share knowledge within the Client Manager team to achieve high performance
• Regularly review processes and workflows
• Recommending solutions to operational problems and suggesting improvements
• Assist in the creation, review, and update of procedures with the wider team
• Monthly and annual billing target
• Grade 2 appraisal behaviours
• Customer and stakeholder feedback
• Personal and Business PDP objectives achieved and signed off by Line Manager
GC Partners is a specialist financial services provider with offices in UK, mainland Europe and the Middle East. Last year alone, GC Partners transacted almost $7bn in foreign currency and made payments to over 125 markets worldwide. Having now served over 100k clients and with one of the highest ratings on Trustpilot.
With a broad portfolio of solutions to suit a diverse client base including SME’s, Corporates, the investment & fund management sector and private individuals, GC Partners prides itself on helping clients manage currency risk and providing exceptional service when it comes to foreign currency & international payments.
Wat bieden wij:
Are you still keen to join this exciting journey and benefit personally from the future growth of GC Partners? Please let us know by sending your English resume and motivation.