Qnis has a unique way of recruiting and selecting. This stems from 15 years of successful experience in recruitment, in which we have professionally filled vacancies for many companies, both nationally and internationally.
A good match is achieved at Qnis as follows:
The profiling phase
In this phase we draw up the job profile together with the employer.
In addition to the ‘what’ search profile, this also maps the often forgotten ‘who’ profile. Our focus is therefore on defining the ‘who’ in order to find out which candidate traits are desirable.
We do this by:
• Intake interview with the organization (HR, management)
• Intake interview with the team (department manager, team)
• Drawing up the search profile
The recruitment phase
We use the following 2 methods for our recruitment:
• We work exclusively and exclusively with an extensive network of professionals, each of whom has built their own qualitative network in the market.
• These partners share their strong network with us. In this way, within the vision of Qnis, the right candidate is linked to the right vacancy.
• Our clients are often also our partners. We can realize a next career step for employees who want to or unfortunately have to leave their client.
• The intensive collaboration with these partners ensures a natural pre-selection within our recruitment process.
Match with the team
• We have a specialist recruitment team with a focus on proactive recruitment of candidates.
• Recruitment takes place by making use of various advanced online recruitment channels and methodologies.
The selection phase
Match with the organization
Research * among 86 HR Managers of medium and large organizations has shown that in 55% of the cases the candidate in question does not fit the culture of the organization.
That is why Qnis maps out the right persona in the orientation phase and selects a suitable candidate based on these wishes.
Match with the team
Research * has also shown that 87% of mismatches are in the differences in the behavior, culture and style of the new colleague and the team.
By analyzing the team in the orientation phase, we can determine more specifically whether the selected candidate fits within the team and vice versa.
Match with the individual
The most common recruitment method is to select a candidate based on the hard skills, experience, references and qualifications on the CV.
Qnis is convinced that soft skills, drivers, competences, behavior, attitude and culture should be just as important for the correct selection of a candidate.